Open Letter to the Class of 2015

Dear Archer Supreme 2015,

Through your passion for learning, personal strength, inner beauty and compassion, you 59 girls have shaped me into the person I am today. On the first day of sixth grade, I walked onto the school bus with a uniform that was too big, an enormous backpack that didn’t fit on my back and unsurmountable excitement to meet the girls I would be spending the next seven years beside.

Today, I can say that my expectations for the class of 2015 were exceeded beyond my wildest dreams. We’ve been through it all together: our awkward middle school years, a week backpacking through the North Cascades and the many councils in which we shared our deepest thoughts and feelings. I appreciate each and every one of you. Our unique and different personalities put together make up the most unified, magnificent group I have ever been a part of.

Because of you, I am empathetic, and I know there is a story behind every person. I am strong and able to handle anything life throws at me.

I know, from the way each and every one of you has shaped me, I will walk onto my college campus with clothes that fit me, a backpack that won’t fall off and the confidence of an Archer girl from the Supreme Class of 2015.

With love,

Rachel