BREAKING: Student Council Executive Board election results announced

Photo credit: Greta Irvine

The Executive Board next year will be comprised entirely of seniors. The position of Student Body President goes to Langdon Janos, as she received the most votes from the rising upper schoolers. The Executive Board will be comprised of Nyah Fernandez, Marissa Gendy and Bess Frierson.

By Oracle Staff

The position of Student Body president goes to Langdon Janos, as she received the most votes from the rising upper schoolers.

Next year’s Executive Board will be comprised of Nyah Fernandez, Marissa Gendy and Bess Frierson. All four members of the Executive Board will be seniors.

Following last year’s format for the Executive Board election, all candidates were required to deliver a speech on Zoom to the rising eighth through 11th grade classes. A new feature from this year’s election was a campaign site, that showcased each candidate’s responses to various questions, along with more information about them and what they hope to accomplish if elected. After hearing from six rising senior candidates, all rising upper schoolers voted via Google Form.