Filed under MULTIMEDIA, VOICES, WHIMSIES

Not Another Teen Movie: Archer teachers share prom stories, photos

Have you ever wondered about what your teachers wore to prom? Or what music they listened to? Or maybe you’ve never understood what a cassette tape is and feel too embarrassed to ask. Well don’t worry. We’ve answered all of these questions.

With Archer’s junior-senior prom coming up on April 29, the Oracle decided to ask teachers about their own high school prom experiences. You can view our video featuring Archer faculty members above, as well as on Vimeo.

For Archer students who would like to purchase Prom tickets, follow the link here.

About the Writers
Alexandra Chang, Managing Editor/Culture Editor
Alexandra Chang joined The Oracle as a contributing writer in 2014 and became the Culture Editor in 2016. She was then promoted to Managing Editor as a senior. She enjoys writing for her lifestyle website, The Zeitgeist, and designing pieces for her clothing line of the same name. Alexandra reads everything from The New York...
Nelly Rouzroch, Multimedia Editor
Nelly Rouzroch joined the Oracle Staff during the 2015 year and became the new Multimedia Editor in 2016. She attended Ignite Journalism University in summer 2016 to focus on how multimedia can enhance journalistic storytelling. She is in Dance Company and has been a part of Archer’s Dance Troupe since 2012. She loves anything related to...
2 Comments

2 Responses to “Not Another Teen Movie: Archer teachers share prom stories, photos”

1. Natasha on April 24th, 2017 3:31 pm

AMAZING

2. Isabella simanowitz on April 24th, 2017 3:31 pm

OMG this is the best thing I’ve ever seen!!